Skip to content
How to find your ring size:
- Take a string or a piece of paper, rap around your finger.
- Mark with a pen the circumference.
- Use a ruler to compare measures of the length of paper or string from its starting point to the marked point.
- By your finger measurement in mm, compare in the chart the ring size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device